If you’re a foodies with a flair, Rio is just for you! Yes, food sold on the streets in Rio, or any where for that matter, can be sketchy for sure. My tip always, if it looks off or just not quite there, you’re probably right. Trust your gut and steer clear of the funny [...]
Surprise! Nana’s waiter guy, Thiago from Bar Miniero, not so coincidentally, showed up. Apparently he was so compelled by Nana’s presence at lunch, he called Manu and found out where we were having dinner. Creepy? I think it’s cute. Nana was embarrassed at first but deep down she was smitten too. About Porcao Rio, so [...]
Complimentary champagne from our hotel.. Getting the party started in our hotel room.. Looking fresh in our hotel lobby.. The boys.. The girls.. Partying with 14 year olds.. yes, sadly they are 14. Feeling very old. Celebrating NYE on Copacabana Beach Nearly 30 minutes of this! Reveillon in full force.. And.. the grand finale! five-0..
New Year’s Eve celebration in Rio de Janeiro. Reveillon
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Ana Silva O\'Reilly: I am sure those planning to visit will find this v...
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: You're right. After looking back at it. It HAD to...
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter