If you’re a foodies with a flair, Rio is just for you! Yes, food sold on the streets in Rio, or any where for that matter, can be sketchy for sure. My tip always, if it looks off or just not quite there, you’re probably right. Trust your gut and steer clear of the funny […]
Surprise! Nana’s waiter guy, Thiago from Bar Miniero, not so coincidentally, showed up. Apparently he was so compelled by Nana’s presence at lunch, he called Manu and found out where we were having dinner. Creepy? I think it’s cute. Nana was embarrassed at first but deep down she was smitten too. About Porcao Rio, so […]
Complimentary champagne from our hotel.. Getting the party started in our hotel room.. Looking fresh in our hotel lobby.. The boys.. The girls.. Partying with 14 year olds.. yes, sadly they are 14. Feeling very old. Celebrating NYE on Copacabana Beach Nearly 30 minutes of this! Reveillon in full force.. And.. the grand finale! five-0..
New Year’s Eve celebration in Rio de Janeiro. Reveillon
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013