Do not miss these activities that will make you scream Pura Vida! This was a bit of a last minute, on- the- whim kind of trip. And since Q wasn’t coming along, not enough PTO days, I invited my friend Remy. G solo trippin’.. sort of. We decided to book the Costa Rica Quest with Gap […]
Archive | Costa Rica RSS feed for this section
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...