A dumpling battle – buns with a fatty dose of deliciousness inside! Shanghai surprised me in so many ways. For starters, it’s not old. In fact, it’s one of the most modern of China big cities with tall buildings, convenient pedestrian overpasses and subway system. There are no shortage of posh cafes and upscale restaurants. Quirky [...]
We made it to the Great Wall! And our journey to Mutianyu. The Great Wall of China was built mainly to protect the Chinese Empire from invasions from the North. It was built in sections made of stone, brick, wood and other material as early as the 7th century BC. Later it was joined together [...]
An army fit for a king with an extraordinary history to boot. No visit to China would be complete for us if we didn’t make the journey to Xi’an to visit one of history’s greatest discoveries. In fact, I was secretly more excited to see the Terracotta Warrior Museum then the Great Wall itself, but [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Ana Silva O\'Reilly: I am sure those planning to visit will find this v...
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: You're right. After looking back at it. It HAD to...
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter