Consider this another rookie mistake. Apparently booking two days early is considered two days too late for the Eurostar. We missed our opportunity to train to Paris. Instead, we rerouted the entire trip and headed in reverse to Brussels. We had a wonderful afternoon hanging out in and around the Grote Markt (Market Square)– a [...]
LONDON – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM – MUNICH (FUSSEN) – VENICE – ROME – FLORENCE – INTERLAKEN – NICE – BARCELONA – PARIS – LONDON Hi Friends and Family! I’ve been secretly planning an extended trip slated for June 2006 designed originally for my friends and I. But when cash was not flowing for most, G [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: You're right. After looking back at it. It HAD to...
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter