That’s right. We want to go to Paris, again. Again and again. This is us 6 years ago. Wouldn’t you agree we’re overdue for a newer picture? If we “Go With Oh” to Paris, this would be my fifth time. And you know what? It gets better and better each and every time. Sure, I’ve [...]
If you’re heading to Paris, make sure to come on June 21st! We arrived in Paris early morning from Barcelona on a random normal day. Or so we thought. And after checking in to our hotel, grabbing a quick bite and doing a little shopping, Parisian- style, we realized today was not any other normal [...]
LONDON – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM – MUNICH (FUSSEN) – VENICE – ROME – FLORENCE – INTERLAKEN – NICE – BARCELONA – PARIS – LONDON Hi Friends and Family! I’ve been secretly planning an extended trip slated for June 2006 designed originally for my friends and I. But when cash was not flowing for most, G [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
- OCDemon: I like these grand-total-cost roundups. Especially...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter