That’s right. We want to go to Paris, again. Again and again. This is us 6 years ago. Wouldn’t you agree we’re overdue for a newer picture? If we “Go With Oh” to Paris, this would be my fifth time. And you know what? It gets better and better each and every time. Sure, I’ve […]
If you’re heading to Paris, make sure to come on June 21st! We arrived in Paris early morning from Barcelona on a random normal day. Or so we thought. And after checking in to our hotel, grabbing a quick bite and doing a little shopping, Parisian- style, we realized today was not any other normal […]
LONDON – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM – MUNICH (FUSSEN) – VENICE – ROME – FLORENCE – INTERLAKEN – NICE – BARCELONA – PARIS – LONDON Hi Friends and Family! I’ve been secretly planning an extended trip slated for June 2006 designed originally for my friends and I. But when cash was not flowing for most, G […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Agness: Great guide guys. I've been to Hue last year and ...
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...