Despite our travel hiccups, we arrived in Milan in time for dinner! As much as I would have loved to call it a night after our 5 hour delay out of SFO and 1 missed flight in Frankfurt (we were suppose to arrive early morning), I’m glad my obsessive planning finally paid off. Dinner was […]
It’s no secret. I am head over heels for all things Roma! I love this city. You can walk the city streets at any time of day and feel like you’re stepping back a moment in time. Everything about this city excites me — the uninterrupted history, the people, the fashion, the architecture, the cobblestone […]
Cinque Terre — the perfect refuge to the most romantic Italian getaway. I’d like to point out, this isn’t quite how we spent our 72 hours in the Italian Riviera. And by not quite I meant we did it backwards. Given a second chance, I’d flip it and reverse it. So here it is, our […]
Dear Pisa, What is your purpose in life? If it is to lure innocent tourists to see your miniature tower — slightly off kilter — deprive them of good food, a momentum for keep sake and god- forbid a photo opt.. then, congratulations! You have succeeded. p.s. We will NOT be back. Sincerely, GQ Trippin […]
Via San Martino 39 Monterosso, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Italy Just our luck. After one train break down, stranded in the middle of nowhere for several hours, we boarded another train hoping it would be heading towards Monterosso Al Mare – our Cinque Terre stay for the next 3 days. We arrived 3-hours later than […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: Cool! Yeah man. Carry-on size is the way to go. Do...
- Kieu - GQ trippin: Nepal? Really? Shame we didn't get to visit. Frie...