The final wrap up from our time in the land of smiles! After 3-months of travel, we finally made it to our first SE Asia country and it was about time. We were growing tired of living on a backpacker’s budget. It was time to splurge a little for luxury in the land of smiles [...]
List of places we’ve stayed in Thailand. Pros and con and more. We decided to start a new series on all the places we’ve stayed and whether we’d recommend it.. starting with Thailand. We used Agoda.com for hotel search and booking. Also, keep in mind we tend to live on a flashpacker’s budget. Meaning there [...]
Thailand has hundreds of islands, it’s hard deciding which ones to visit. During our month in Thailand, we managed to visit a handful of big and little islands while in the south: Hong, Samui, Phi Phi and Pha Ngan which you already know, that’s where we had an epic night at the full moon party. [...]
It’s like a rave. Or an LMFAO music video gone horribly wrong. I thought it was about time I wrote this post. Same time last year, we were island hopping in the south of Thailand. We attended the Full Moon Party first before making our way up to Chiang Mai to participate in the Songkran Festival, [...]
The beaches of Lovina may not be the prettiest in Bali, Indonesia, but what they lack in beach beauty, they make up in gorgeous sunrises and pods of dolphins swimming freely in the wild! We rose at the butt crack of dawn hoping to be one of the first ones out in the open water. [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: You're right. After looking back at it. It HAD to...
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter