Excuse me. What did you say? We have no place to stay?! Day 2 of 2. With a hectic Day 1 behind us, we were so ready to check in to our hotel — Le Sphinx — and have a quiet dinner before calling it a night early. I was wiped. But apparently our crazy day wasn’t [...]
In Cairo, Egypt with Memphis! Pyramids and camels and Sphinx, oh my. Day 1 of 2. We did not book the shore excursion with our cruise ship. In fact, we did not book any shore excursions with our ship cruise for probably the same reasons you wouldn’t either. Shore excursions are ridiculously expensive! Pyramid of [...]
Checking off #21 on our 30 before 30 list must in Cairo! I had my doubts about #14, whether or not we would be able to check this off our list in a lifetime let alone before 30. But we did!
We’re on board the Norwegian Jade for a 12- day Mediterranean Cruise! After a week of traveling on our own from Milan to the Italian Riviera and Athens, we were more than ready to settle into our balcony suite for the next 12- days without the worry of having to pack up and lug around our [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Hong, Samui, Phi Phi: Koh hopping in Thailand April 23, 2013
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter