Pronounce Hway, this is our favorite go-to regional Vietnamese food. Hands down. You can thank Hue’s imperial past for blessing the city with remarkably good food. Simplicity at its best. Here are some of our favorite dishes from Hue. Banh Nam Banh Nam is flat rice dumplings and is filled with pork and shrimp wrapped […]
More than just a McChicken – cheap delicious eats from across the globe! OK, so maybe not cheap as it use to be. The dollar menu is becoming harder to come by these days especially here in the States. I can’t even get a 5-piece nuggets at Wendy’s for under a buck anymore. That’ just […]
Spent a week localizing in Sucre, Bolivia. This is what we ate. We spent a leisure week in Sucre, Bolivia vegging out. We did absolutely nothing but took Spanish lessons and ate some of the best food Bolivia has to offer. Here’s what we put in our tummies! Traditional Bolivian dishes from Mercado Central. We […]
Kuala Lumpur or KL is more than just shopping malls, tall buildings, luxury goods and cars. It’s all about the food and some of the best eats aren’t in fancy restaurants, but rather, the best food can be found in food centers and street eats. Eat with the tourist. Food Republic is located in the […]
Every country seem to have one – a chill out place for us to relax and unwind, no itineraries required: In Vietnam, it was Hoi An. In Thailand, it was Chiang Mai. Sucre in Bolivia. Udaipur in India. And for Peru, it’s Arequipa. Arequipa’s European influences, Baroque-style buildings and cobble roads makes the city easy […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Agness: Great guide guys. I've been to Hue last year and ...
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...