Czech food taste a lot like Italian. Maybe because it’s really Italian. We love Czech food, but I hope the Czech’s don’t get offended when I say Italian food is their national cuisine. There’s something about the Czechs and Italian food – they do it so well, and it’s some of the best we’ve had, [...]
Beyond the Big Macs and fries – McDonald’s and its secret menu! We rarely venture the fast food route when at home, but there’s something about McDonald’s abroad – in China, Peru or Germany – that is comforting. While we always aim to eat local, sometimes it’s nice to have a little piece of America, [...]
You’ve seen our best, now prepare to eat our worst.. in food. We ate well this past year, arguably some of the best dishes we’ve ever had. But a year of travel means a lot of meals, and with a lot of meals means we’re not always going to luck out on good food all [...]
1,266 videos and 11 hours of footage all wrapped up in 3-minutes. We never claim to be vloggers which is probably why you hardly saw any videos from our travels last year. Most are short clips of random things that don’t really make sense on their own, so we didn’t bother sharing. But now that [...]
We’re exploring the savory side of Chinatown and Little Italy in NYC. By now you should know us well enough to know we are big fans of food tours. What better way to explore a place than through your stomach, right? We had the pleasure of taking an NYC Food Tour of Little Italy and Chinatown, [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
- OCDemon: I like these grand-total-cost roundups. Especially...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter