1,266 videos and 11 hours of footage all wrapped up in 3-minutes. We never claim to be vloggers which is probably why you hardly saw any videos from our travels last year. Most are short clips of random things that don’t really make sense on their own, so we didn’t bother sharing. But now that [...]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and [...]
Hostelbookers started a tag game in the travel blogging community — 7 Super Shots, encouraging people to share their favorite travel photos in seven categories. Carlo & Geneva from Travel Budget Couple nominated us to pick our 7 super shots of travel photography. We figured it would be a good opportunity for us to share recent pictures [...]
Want to find out what zorbing is? Check out our video. You have the option to zorb dry or wet. We did both! Enjoy!
GQ’s ABCs and a wee more than you ever wanted to know. Hey guys! Sorry we’re a bit behind on our ABCs. I was never really good at the alphabet. We’re so excited to have been selected by Jen from Devour the World to share our travels experiences with y’all. By the time you finish [...]
GQ is currently...
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Hong, Samui, Phi Phi: Koh hopping in Thailand April 23, 2013
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter