From start to finish; all you wanted to know about our RTW. So you’ve decided to take a career break and are now in the early planning stages of your big round-the-world adventure. First off, congratulations!!! Our inbox has been inundated with questions since we returned, mostly pertaining to the details of our trip from how […]
1,266 videos and 11 hours of footage all wrapped up in 3-minutes. We never claim to be vloggers which is probably why you hardly saw any videos from our travels last year. Most are short clips of random things that don’t really make sense on their own, so we didn’t bother sharing. But now that […]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and […]
Hostelbookers started a tag game in the travel blogging community — 7 Super Shots, encouraging people to share their favorite travel photos in seven categories. Carlo & Geneva from Travel Budget Couple nominated us to pick our 7 super shots of travel photography. We figured it would be a good opportunity for us to share recent pictures […]
Want to find out what zorbing is? Check out our video. You have the option to zorb dry or wet. We did both! Enjoy!
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013