Spent a week localizing in Sucre, Bolivia. This is what we ate. We spent a leisure week in Sucre, Bolivia vegging out. We did absolutely nothing but took Spanish lessons and ate some of the best food Bolivia has to offer. Here’s what we put in our tummies! Traditional Bolivian dishes from Mercado Central. We […]
Earlier this week, we shared our post about our 3-day safari through the Bolivian outback. Now check out the main reason that brought us to Bolivia in the first place. Day 4 Cactus Island Another freezing 5am wake up call except today we finally made it to the salt flats. At first, I couldn’t believe […]
We spent four days in a jeep driving through the Bolivian outback! Most tourists do a 1-3 day tour from Uyuni. We took the road less traveled – a four day, 1,000km journey from Tupiza through the remote, uninterrupted and stunning scenery of Southwest Bolivia. It wasn’t all easy. We spent at least 10 hours […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...
- Gerard ~ GQtrippin: Cool! Yeah man. Carry-on size is the way to go. Do...
- Kieu - GQ trippin: Nepal? Really? Shame we didn't get to visit. Frie...