Bathing with locals in Budapest. At least suits are mandatory this time. When we initially decided to go to the bathhouses in Budapest, I had not so pleasant flashbacks of our onsen experience in Japan. Needless to say, we were both hesitant to strip down naked and bathe in front of total strangers. Thankfully, we [...]
Langos, goose liver, pickled veggies and every tasty Hungarian morsel in between. You know if there’s a food tour anywhere, Gerard and I (and our waistlines) are up for the challenge. Our tour began at the Great Market Hall. We met up with Judith from Taste Hungary, our tour guide for the day along with [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
- OCDemon: I like these grand-total-cost roundups. Especially...
- Heather- Quixotic Road: Haha, good timing...I'm in the middle of writing ...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter