We’re back in London! Thank goodness we got most of the touristy site seeing out of the way 3 weeks prior, this time we can at least slow things down a bit. So here it is, our London at-a-glance! See. Changing of the Guards. The guard change at Buckingham Palace starts promptly at 11:30am. However, […]
So we finally maded it. After an exhausting 14 hour flight plus layover, a 2 hour queue through custom, we tube’d nearly another hour into town and then walk another 15 minutes with our 40lbs backpack to our hostel. It’s about 8:00AM by now, our luggages got checked in. We, however, were told to come […]
LONDON – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM – MUNICH (FUSSEN) – VENICE – ROME – FLORENCE – INTERLAKEN – NICE – BARCELONA – PARIS – LONDON Hi Friends and Family! I’ve been secretly planning an extended trip slated for June 2006 designed originally for my friends and I. But when cash was not flowing for most, G […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...