Dear Pisa, What is your purpose in life? If it is to lure innocent tourists to see your miniature tower — slightly off kilter — deprive them of good food, a momentum for keep sake and god- forbid a photo opt.. then, congratulations! You have succeeded. p.s. We will NOT be back. Sincerely, GQ Trippin […]
Via San Martino 39 Monterosso, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Italy Just our luck. After one train break down, stranded in the middle of nowhere for several hours, we boarded another train hoping it would be heading towards Monterosso Al Mare – our Cinque Terre stay for the next 3 days. We arrived 3-hours later than […]
I had no idea what was in store for me when we arrived in Cinque Terre. If you think the Italian Riviera is just another part of Italy, you’re in for a big surprise.. food- wise. Turns out, I have a favorite food — Ligurian! Trattoria Bar il Porticciolo | Manarola, Cinque Terre 2009 We […]
#3 on our 30 before 30. A wallet busting, food lovers paradise resides here in Chicago — Alinea! Consistantly ranks as top 5 on The S. Pellegrino’s World’s Best Restaurant list, naturally it made our list of must haves particularly for self- indulgence. And from the moment we step through the futuristic sliding elevator doors, […]
It’s G’s birthday today! So we’re checking off #19 on our 30 before 30 list of must have travel experiences before we turn 30. Can you think of a better way to celebrate than to jump out of a plane!? I didn’t think so. Happy Birthday, G!
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...