Earlier this week, we shared our post about our 3-day safari through the Bolivian outback. Now check out the main reason that brought us to Bolivia in the first place. Day 4 Cactus Island Another freezing 5am wake up call except today we finally made it to the salt flats. At first, I couldn’t believe [...]
We spent four days in a jeep driving through the Bolivian outback! Most tourists do a 1-3 day tour from Uyuni. We took the road less traveled – a four day, 1,000km journey from Tupiza through the remote, uninterrupted and stunning scenery of Southwest Bolivia. It wasn’t all easy. We spent at least 10 hours [...]
The trails to Machu Picchu is not for the faint of heart. Which is why we took the train. By now you should know, I’m not much of a hiker. I’m outdoorsie, sure – I’ll go rafting, mountain biking, play ball and all – but I don’t hike. Now I know what you’re thinking, but [...]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and [...]
Save your pesos and centavos. You can visit Buenos Aires for FREE! It’s true. Plane tickets aside (and accommodation and food and souvenirs…), you really can visit Buenos Aires for free. Buenos Aires has your typical European city appeal – architecture, romance and charm — but without the ridiculous Euro price tag attached. Great food, historical [...]
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Thailand: Travel Costs & Highlights May 20, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Alana - Paper Planes: Ah mosquitoes here...they never go away! Great bre...
- our go with oh bucket list: item five: [...] Credit: G&Q of GQ Trippin (WHO got engag...
- The World Wanderer: Love this list, and love that it's going to come ...
- OCDemon: I like these grand-total-cost roundups. Especially...
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter