Spent a week localizing in Sucre, Bolivia. This is what we ate. We spent a leisure week in Sucre, Bolivia vegging out. We did absolutely nothing but took Spanish lessons and ate some of the best food Bolivia has to offer. Here’s what we put in our tummies! Traditional Bolivian dishes from Mercado Central. We […]
Most days are good. And then there are these days that suck! As much as we love to travel, it isn’t always rainbows and butterflies. Don’t get me wrong, most days life on the road was great. And then there are those days when shit happens. Oh, the things you wished we’d share and stuff […]
6 weekend getaways in 6 months, I have finally got it down! I rarely brag about anything, but I am pretty awesome when it comes to packing. It was especially easy when we were traveling for an entire year living out of a carry-on size backpack. But when it came to the weekend trip, for […]
Kuala Lumpur or KL is more than just shopping malls, tall buildings, luxury goods and cars. It’s all about the food and some of the best eats aren’t in fancy restaurants, but rather, the best food can be found in food centers and street eats. Eat with the tourist. Food Republic is located in the […]
Yes. I turned 30, I kissed farewell to my 20′s and am entering a new decade of my life. While I feel I’ve barely scratched the surface of seeing all the crazy things Earth has to offer… It’s good to look back and reflect on some of my most memorable moments around the globe. And […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...