We spent 3 weeks in India. Find out how much we spent! India was our 5th stop on our round-the-world adventure back in March 2012 and a much needed break for our wallets after New Zealand and Australia. After much debate, we decided to omit Mumbai, Goa and Varanasi to spent exactly three weeks in […]
“The Venice of the East..” and a great place to wind down. Udaipur is less abrasive than it’s neighboring big city Jodhpur. In fact, of all the cities we’ve visited in the Rajasthan region, Udaipur is a breath of fresh air – no heavy traffic minus a few tuk tuks here and there and.. no […]
This is your how to guide to negotiating your way through India. Negotiating in India, whether it be for tuk tuk rides or bananas on the street, is an interesting experience all on its own. OK, I’m not claiming I’m an expert or anything, I’m pretty sure I’ve been ripped off plenty in India. After […]
This is your rough how-to guide for traveling through India by train. Traveling India by train can be intimidating. But after our first train ride out of New Delhi to Jaisalmer, it didn’t take us long to learn the ropes. To my surprise, traveling India by train is actually quite easy. We spent three weeks […]
Hostelbookers started a tag game in the travel blogging community — 7 Super Shots, encouraging people to share their favorite travel photos in seven categories. Carlo & Geneva from Travel Budget Couple nominated us to pick our 7 super shots of travel photography. We figured it would be a good opportunity for us to share recent pictures […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...