We love Portland for all its quirkiness. It’s weird alright.. but in a good way. The food carts alone is worth visiting this unique city. But here are a few more reasons why you should go: World’s largest bookstore: Powell’s City of Books is a book lover’s paradise! Make sure you grab a map before […]
I never tire when G goes on business trips. Mostly because every now and then, I get to tag along for the ride. But only.. only if there is good food waiting for me. G feels the same on this one. So this trip is no different than the ones before, just good ole good […]
Let’s face it. While New Orleans is notorious for it’s food, we did not just come here to eat. We came to drink! And New Orleans have some of the best, most refreshing cocktails around. Here are a few of our favorite, fast pass to a cheap buzz! hurricane. So pretty.. and strong at the […]
Have you ever been to Max’s restaurant? What’s that motto of theirs.. “If you’re on a diet, this is not the place for you.” Well, I think New Orleans adopted the same motto without telling us! Because here in Nawlins, nobody should come expecting to watch their waistline, that’s for sure. Glad we squeezed in […]
Many may not know, but I was born in Washington. And even though I have not been back in over 15 years, I have personal ties to Seattle. So naturally when G told me he was going for work, I jumped on it before he could say no. And although I was not able to […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...