Want to have a great cultural experience in Istanbul? Book with Ayse! Meet Ayse! She’s fun and smart and personable. She is informative and a wealth of knowledge. Here are a few more reasons why we think Ayse is pretty awesome: Responsive: Ayse will reply back. And quick. Speaks English: She speaks English very well — something […]
The World’s Best Street Food? That’s a heavy title to live up to. And since we haven’t quite made our way around the world (not yet), Istanbul will hold the raining champion title for now. Here are our top 5 picks for the best street eats in Istanbul, Turkey. In no particular order. Kumpir Baked […]
Don’t be fooled by their neighbors! This one is the real deal. Thank goodness for Ayse! Otherwise, we would have ended up at the wrong Sultanahmet Koftecisi. Who knew there were so many imposters around?! Our 4 hour tour with Ayse from OurExplorer ended at the Hippodrome and we had plans to have lunch at […]
Skip underwhelming House of Mary and spend the day in ancient Ephesus! Ephesus is a major tourist attraction in Turkey and is one of the top destinations along the Mediterranean. And it’s obvious why. It’s the most well- preserved historical sites we’ve ever visited. When you’re cruising, it’s hard to find decent information on how […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...