Swirl. Smell. Sip. Repeat. The perfect getaway and wine tasting in Sonoma! Now that our long-term traveling days are over, we look forward to weekend getaways to quench our wanderlust thirst. But waiting for the weekend can be such a drag some time, so we made the most of our free time and took a […]
Oprah Winfrey once said, “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” I was never a cardio guy much less a runner. I didn’t understand why people would exercise by running when they can easily burn the same number of calories in less than 30 […]
No joke. I swear I was half Mexican in my past life! My other half — Vietnamese of course. It’s a good thing I live in San Jose where Vietnamese and Mexican cuisine dominates this city of gold. So here you go — from our backyard to yours — our best Mexican food finds in […]
It’s G’s birthday today! So we’re checking off #19 on our 30 before 30 list of must have travel experiences before we turn 30. Can you think of a better way to celebrate than to jump out of a plane!? I didn’t think so. Happy Birthday, G!
Naturally, we weren’t bloggers then so this is a flashback moment if my memory serves me right. We cannot NOT share with everyone our very first mini vacation getaway as G & Q — Disneyland! Cliche for every couple’s first trip together, I know, but we couldn’t help ourselves. We’re Californians. Kids at heart. This […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...