Swirl. Smell. Sip. Repeat. The perfect getaway and wine tasting in Sonoma! Now that our long-term traveling days are over, we look forward to weekend getaways to quench our wanderlust thirst. But waiting for the weekend can be such a drag some time, so we made the most of our free time and took a [...]
Oprah Winfrey once said, “Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.” I was never a cardio guy much less a runner. I didn’t understand why people would exercise by running when they can easily burn the same number of calories in less than 30 [...]
No joke. I swear I was half Mexican in my past life! My other half — Vietnamese of course. It’s a good thing I live in San Jose where Vietnamese and Mexican cuisine dominates this city of gold. So here you go — from our backyard to yours — our best Mexican food finds in [...]
It’s G’s birthday today! So we’re checking off #19 on our 30 before 30 list of must have travel experiences before we turn 30. Can you think of a better way to celebrate than to jump out of a plane!? I didn’t think so. Happy Birthday, G!
Naturally, we weren’t bloggers then so this is a flashback moment if my memory serves me right. We cannot NOT share with everyone our very first mini vacation getaway as G & Q — Disneyland! Cliche for every couple’s first trip together, I know, but we couldn’t help ourselves. We’re Californians. Kids at heart. This [...]
GQ is currently...
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Hong, Samui, Phi Phi: Koh hopping in Thailand April 23, 2013
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter