We spent 3 weeks in India. Find out how much we spent! India was our 5th stop on our round-the-world adventure back in March 2012 and a much needed break for our wallets after New Zealand and Australia. After much debate, we decided to omit Mumbai, Goa and Varanasi to spent exactly three weeks in […]
Two days of desert, sand dunes, camels and sleeping underneath the stars. After our colorful Holi and wedding crashing ordeal in Jaisalmer, we were ready to take on two days in the Thar desert. Camel safari in the desert had always seem cool in movies so we thought we’d give it a go. Plus, I’ve […]
Ranakpur is a must stop for any architecture lover in Rajasthan, India. On our way from Jodhpur to Udaipur, we made a short stop in Ranakpur to see the famous Jain Temple. It has some of the most amazing architecture out of any temple we’ve seen in the Rajasthan region. The base of this temple is […]
“The Venice of the East..” and a great place to wind down. Udaipur is less abrasive than it’s neighboring big city Jodhpur. In fact, of all the cities we’ve visited in the Rajasthan region, Udaipur is a breath of fresh air – no heavy traffic minus a few tuk tuks here and there and.. no […]
We were sort of invited.. umm not really. But we went anyway. If you’ve been keeping up with our 30 before 30 bucket list, you know I’ve always wanted to take part in a traditional Indian wedding. What better way to do that than in India, right? Lucky for us, we were Couchsurfing in Jaisalmer […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- Hue Eats – Our Favorite Regional Food in Vietnam December 9, 2013
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...