The beaches of Lovina may not be the prettiest in Bali, Indonesia, but what they lack in beach beauty, they make up in gorgeous sunrises and pods of dolphins swimming freely in the wild! We rose at the butt crack of dawn hoping to be one of the first ones out in the open water. […]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and […]
Facing our worst fears and braving the open waters with Aquaddiction Dive. First experiences are something we strive to have many of on this trip – first time bungy jumping, first time surfing. Diving was also one of them, but somehow we never got around to it – not in Australia or Thailand or Vietnam. […]
2 bikes, rice paddies and a nose dive. Or, cycling in Bali. I’m almost certain you’re probably thinking this is our Eat, Pray, Love moment. Hardly the case as anyone who has actually been to Bali, specifically Ubud can attest, biking in Bali isn’t your typical stroll in the park. Especially not in flip flops. […]
This is the many shades of our travel highlighted through sweet indulgences. Thanks to Two for the Road for the nomination and some Twitter encouragement from Abigail of Inside the Travel Lab, we have decided to take part in Travelsupermarket’s Capture the Colour competition. Not going to lie, we’re a bit intimated by what we […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...