Czech food taste a lot like Italian. Maybe because it’s really Italian. We love Czech food, but I hope the Czech’s don’t get offended when I say Italian food is their national cuisine. There’s something about the Czechs and Italian food – they do it so well, and it’s some of the best we’ve had, […]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and […]
Love at first sight and the perfect fairy-tale ending. We’re in Prague! It’s been a while since a city has rendered me speechless at first sight. It’s just so dang cute! There’s a reason why many before me are captivated by Prague and it’s charm and beauty – it’s like straight out of a Disney […]
Of tales and legends, a different kind of night on the town. I’m the biggest scaredy cat when it comes to the supernatural stuff. I can’t even watch movies with suspense background music, that’s how big of a chicken I am. And yet, it’s hard not to be interested in that sort of stuff, right? […]
Czech’ ing off our list of traditional good eats while in Prague. Probably the only place where it’s actually fun to ask for the bill. I know I got a kick asking for the “check”. I don’t know much about Czech food. I know they’re good for their beer. That’s it. So imagine my surprise […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...