The final wrap up from our time in the land of smiles! After 3-months of travel, we finally made it to our first SE Asia country and it was about time. We were growing tired of living on a backpacker’s budget. It was time to splurge a little for luxury in the land of smiles […]
List of places we’ve stayed in Thailand. Pros and con and more. We decided to start a new series on all the places we’ve stayed and whether we’d recommend it.. starting with Thailand. We used Agoda.com for hotel search and booking. Also, keep in mind we tend to live on a flashpacker’s budget. Meaning there […]
Thailand has hundreds of islands, it’s hard deciding which ones to visit. During our month in Thailand, we managed to visit a handful of big and little islands while in the south: Hong, Samui, Phi Phi and Pha Ngan which you already know, that’s where we had an epic night at the full moon party. […]
It’s like a rave. Or an LMFAO music video gone horribly wrong. I thought it was about time I wrote this post. Same time last year, we were island hopping in the south of Thailand. We attended the Full Moon Party first before making our way up to Chiang Mai to participate in the Songkran Festival, […]
This is the nasty side of traveling Australasia. It is not pretty. You know how we always talk about the good in traveling and all the great things that comes from it? Well, this is not that post. Warning: Explicit and gross pictures are included in this post. You have been warned. We’ve been pretty […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...