The final wrap up of our favorite country visited to date- Japan! We had very high expectations for Japan, and I am happy to report, Japan delivered. In fact, Japan surpassed our every expectations and more. When we were in China, we hit a wall and travel fatigue was seriously putting a damper on our […]
You asked us where our favorite place of travel this year was.. And in our latest post where we answered your most ask questions, we replied Japan. Well, here are a handful of reasons why we fell head over heels for this wickedly awesome country: 1. Fancy toilets Heated seats should be a standard for […]
A year in pictures, a lifetime of memories. 2012, best year ever. When we quit our jobs, never in my wildest dreams did I imagined we’d be spending the year the way we did – a year in travel. It’s been one helluva a year filled with more ups than down, both good times and […]
Eating out in Kyoto is a popular attraction in and of itself. Japan is one of my favorite food countries. It’s not simple, but rather refined. Simply put, it’s awesome and delicious. We ate well in Kyoto. Here are some of our favorite things we ate. Katsu I love the Kyoto train station – it […]
Brace yourselves! A few clicks here and there and bam!.. instant beautification. I remember cramming into those little photo booths at the mall with my friends back in junior high and taking silly photos making goofy faces and all. Yes, we were teenagers once. Times have not changed. At least not with us. We still […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...