Save your pesos and centavos. You can visit Buenos Aires for FREE! It’s true. Plane tickets aside (and accommodation and food and souvenirs…), you really can visit Buenos Aires for free. Buenos Aires has your typical European city appeal – architecture, romance and charm — but without the ridiculous Euro price tag attached. Great food, historical […]
One of the greatest pleasures of traveling abroad is making new friends. On this particular trip to S. America, we came out with two wins! Not only were we blessed to have friends from home join us in South America, but we left with great new memories and new friends we’ve made along the way. […]
Checking off #14 on our 30 before 30 list of travel must! You can’t go to Buenos Aires and NOT book tango lessons. It’s like going to New York and not seeing a broadway show. It’s like a right of passage when visiting Argentina. G booked us with Complejo Tango. This came highly recommended by […]
It’s cheap. It’s really cheap. Really really cheap. I mean outrageously, ridiculously cheap. Most cab rides are going to cost you $4 maybe $5. And in a city this big, you’ll be thankful there are plenty of taxis to go around. I dare you to cross the streets 16- lanes wide on foot. It’s big. […]
For only 4- days in Buenos Aires, not half bad on the food frenzie. In fact, we ate far better than expected. Buenos Aires is a playground for foodies and a mecca for meat lovers! Believe me, you won’t go hungry while you’re here. La Cabrera steak JA Cabrera 5099 | tel: 4831 7002 | […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...