1,266 videos and 11 hours of footage all wrapped up in 3-minutes. We never claim to be vloggers which is probably why you hardly saw any videos from our travels last year. Most are short clips of random things that don’t really make sense on their own, so we didn’t bother sharing. But now that [...]
A humble slice of Edo life at Ryokan Tanabe in Takayama, Japan. When you’re long term traveling, sure, it’s important to keep your budget in mind. But then again, you travel for experiences – to meet new people, to get cultured – and sometimes, those experiences are worth a little splurge. That’s what built-in cushion [...]
Want to find out what zorbing is? Check out our video. You have the option to zorb dry or wet. We did both! Enjoy!
Partying in Ibiza? Know what to expect when you hit this island. As a reward to myself for finishing my MBA program, I took a boys’ trip to Spain. And since I missed out on a lot of party opportunities being pre-occupied with school and work, I figured I’d make it up at where else, but [...]
Parque Das Aves located near Foz do Iguacu hosts some of the most exotic birds in South America. We spent a day here with some funky flamingos and taunting toucans.
GQ is currently...
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- On Being Home April 8, 2013
- Answering Our Most Commonly Asked Questions January 8, 2013
- Where To Stay: Thailand May 13, 2013
- An Unexpected Career Path May 7, 2013
- Craving Italian in Prague? Eat here. April 29, 2013
- Hong, Samui, Phi Phi: Koh hopping in Thailand April 23, 2013
Follow @GQtrippin on Twitter