1,266 videos and 11 hours of footage all wrapped up in 3-minutes. We never claim to be vloggers which is probably why you hardly saw any videos from our travels last year. Most are short clips of random things that don’t really make sense on their own, so we didn’t bother sharing. But now that […]
A humble slice of Edo life at Ryokan Tanabe in Takayama, Japan. When you’re long term traveling, sure, it’s important to keep your budget in mind. But then again, you travel for experiences – to meet new people, to get cultured – and sometimes, those experiences are worth a little splurge. That’s what built-in cushion […]
Want to find out what zorbing is? Check out our video. You have the option to zorb dry or wet. We did both! Enjoy!
Partying in Ibiza? Know what to expect when you hit this island. As a reward to myself for finishing my MBA program, I took a boys’ trip to Spain. And since I missed out on a lot of party opportunities being pre-occupied with school and work, I figured I’d make it up at where else, but […]
Parque Das Aves located near Foz do Iguacu hosts some of the most exotic birds in South America. We spent a day here with some funky flamingos and taunting toucans.
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...