From start to finish; all you wanted to know about our RTW. So you’ve decided to take a career break and are now in the early planning stages of your big round-the-world adventure. First off, congratulations!!! Our inbox has been inundated with questions since we returned, mostly pertaining to the details of our trip from how […]
Most days are good. And then there are these days that suck! As much as we love to travel, it isn’t always rainbows and butterflies. Don’t get me wrong, most days life on the road was great. And then there are those days when shit happens. Oh, the things you wished we’d share and stuff […]
Yes. I turned 30, I kissed farewell to my 20′s and am entering a new decade of my life. While I feel I’ve barely scratched the surface of seeing all the crazy things Earth has to offer… It’s good to look back and reflect on some of my most memorable moments around the globe. And […]
Q’s perspective of what it’s been like and life after long-term travel. Since Gerard’s career announcement post, some of you have been asking how things have been going for me so I thought I’d take this time to catch you all up. Reverse culture shock? No, not really. Unlike Gerard, I adjusted back into the […]
I went from corporate world to unemployed to career breaker to this. I really can’t sugar coat that title, it pretty much says it all. But before I make my big announcement, I’d like to share what it has been like for me since coming home from a year of travel. Reverse culture shock? Definitely. […]
GQ is currently...
- A Proposal in Prague. Yes, WE’RE ENGAGED! November 15, 2012
- VIDEO: Our Year in Travel January 31, 2013
- What We Hate About Australasia January 28, 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette #50 Theme – Play November 12, 2012
- My Parents’ Story – Boat Ride to Freedom November 25, 2013
- Visiting the royal tombs in Hue – turns out I’m royalty! November 13, 2013
- The World’s Dollar Menu October 29, 2013
- Exploring the ruins of Angkor, in photos October 22, 2013
- craig zabransky: Wow, now I know who to call when I finally visit V...
- craig zabransky: wow, powerful story... great courage. I am thankfu...
- Travel Blog Love: November, 2013 | Besudesu Abroad Travel Blog: […] Gerard translates his mother’s ins...
- lola: amazing story. i can completely understand why you...